The Rankin Story
For over two decades, Rankin has supplied refurbished anatomic pathology equipment to thousands of university, hospital, research, industrial, commercial and in-office laboratories that perform diagnostic and research analysis.
Rankin provides a comprehensive range of refurbished and new equipment, as well as service, depot repair, parts, installation, training, and service agreements.
Rankin believes in producing only high-quality refurbished equipment and that comes from spending more time and effort on the equipment than other companies in our industry. We call it the Rankin Extreme Makeover. Refurbished equipment from Rankin clearly stands out from the rest of the pack by its unmatched aesthetic quality and functional durability. Either by coincidence or design, we fit Bing’s definition of the name Rankin perfectly, “of the best quality or the highest standard.”
Rankin’s special attention to the needs of our clients and trusted third party service providers has helped our company become reputable in the industry. Our clients are comfortable with their investment with us. We have helped many of them save tens of thousands of dollars, by purchasing equipment at 50 to 80% below new prices.
You Receive many Advantages by Partnering with Rankin Biomedical:
- Premium Refurbishing Quality – Our standardized refurbishing processes enable Rankin Biomedical Corporation to produce like-new equipment that is top quality, both aesthetically and functionally.
- Exceptional Prices & Value – buying Rankin Biomedical Corporation’s professionally refurbished equipment is a wise alternative to buying more expensive new lab equipment, since the only difference is price, not quality.
- Best Industry Knowledge & Experience – our product development team weeds out inferior products so you don’t get burned buying junk. Our team is the best in the business.
- Rest-Assured Product Reliability – only equipment brands and models that have been field-tested and deemed to be reliable are refurbished and sold by Rankin Biomedical Corporation.
- Comprehensive Range of Products – we carry a full line of refurbished and new products that cover most every step of anatomic pathology tissue processing – from grossing to microscopy.
- Friendly and Efficient Customer Service – our customer and sales staff are courteous and attentive to your needs – ready to give you answers to all of your questions.
- Consultative Services – call us for reliable professional product advice and find out the best solutions to your specific needs.
- Rock Solid Warranties – full one year parts and labor warranties on our fully refurbished equipment and new equipment. Limited warranties on international sales and un-refurbished or partially refurbished equipment.
- Extended Service Contracts – sleep comfortably at night knowing that Rankin Biomedical Corporation has your back on keeping your equipment downtime to a minimum with prompt repairs and PMs.
- Guaranteed Customer Satisfaction – you will appreciate our attentive and knowledgeable communication. Our high repeat-customer rate reflects our customer’s loyalty and long-term satisfaction.
To support the healthcare and scientific community in the technology of diagnosing cancer and related disease.
To see a world where cancer does not have the final say in the lives of its victims.
By holding the following core values, the soul of our company, we can preserve what has always been special about our company:
- Each Laboratory First
- Respect for People
- High Technical Quality
- High Performance
- Continuous Learning and Improvement
- A Social Conscience
Our stakeholders are very important to us and ways that Rankin provides benefit to then are
Customers – we are client-focused and provide high quality products at low prices
Vendors – we match values to provide growing and profitable partnerships
Employees – we provide educational development and competitive wages and benefits
Environment – we avert tons of used equipment from landfills redeploying them to labs
Michigan Celebrates Small Business Award
Rankin Biomedical was chosen as one of the 2014 Michigan 50 Companies to Watch and honored at the 10th Annual Michigan Celebrates Small Business Awards Ceremony at the Breslin Center in East Lansing on May 6, 2014. The emcee was Chris Holman with Michigan Business Network and speakers included Michigan Governor Rick Snyder, Kurt Rankin, Economist with PNC, and others. This award honors second-stage companies that make an impact in their markets, in their communities and in the state.
Sponsored by PNC Bank – Michigan Economic Development Corporation – Accident Fund of Michigan – Michigan Certified Development Corporation – Dynamic Edge