American Optical (1)
AP Easy (2)Rankin is proud to announce our newest partner - AP Easy Software Solutions. This innovative company is a provider of AP Easy, an affordable, customizable pathology information management system for the anatomic pathology laboratory. Since 1994, AP Easy Software Solutions has been developing and selling their AP Easy LIS software products to pathology labs to help organize data, manage work flow, and generate reports for both clients and internal use. AP Easy Software Solutions developed and supports AP Easy v3, and AP Easy Cloud. AP Easy is being used by many independent, clinical practice (Dermatology, Urology, Gastroenterology), and hospital pathology labs around the world. The latest version of AP Easy is a robust and complete package with the ability to be tailored to the specific needs of your lab. AP Easy LIS software is intuitive, affordable, and a dependable solution for reporting all your various AP information. With both on-premise and Cloud options, AP Easy can accommodate labs of any size, and provide an array of client outreach options such as sending results to EMR/EHR systems, accepting orders from LIS/EMR/EHR systems, web reporting, web orders, fax services, and more. Specimen tracking is also available. AP Easy Software Solutions has packages for 1-9 concurrent users and unlimited users for both Surgical and GYN Cytology.
Anatomic Pathology Reporting SoftwareA low cost, customizable solution for your pathology reporting needs – Since 1994, AP Easy has helped over 600 pathology labs; organize data, manage work flow, and generate reports for clients and for internal use.
Tailored Software to Fit Your NeedsFrom the workflow to the final report, AP Easy can be customized to suit your unique needs. Images, Diagrams, Partin Tables, and related documents such as consultation reports can be incorporated into the Final Report. Features:
Integrated Security ModelAdministrator managed user-level access control. Username and password authentication. Optionally encrypt data traveling between the server and workstations.
Print to PDFPrint any report directly to a secured and encrypted PDF. Useful for storing PDF copies of reports on a server for backup, attaching a report to a secure email, or delivering a report to be incorporated into your client's EMR/EHR.
Persistent Case ListCase list is always on the screen for easy, rapid access to cases. Filterable by case number, patient name, status of case, and date range. Sortable by case number, patient name, and date.
- Insert images and graphics into AP Easy -Include inserted images on the final report or simply store the images with the case for future reference. -Insert images DIRECTLY into AP Easy with just two clicks of the mouse via a TWAIN-compatible microscope camera. -Insert image files by selecting a file or selecting an entire directory to insert the images in a batch.
- Store common line art graphics in a library for reuse -Create/acquire your own line art graphics that can be used on many cases by storing them in the Images Library.
- Mark and Caption each image inserted on a final report.
- Support for many common image types – ie. JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIF
Case Document Management – Go Paperless!
- Store digital versions of Requisitions, Consults, Outside Lab Results, etc with each case. -Scan paper documents directly into AP Easy via a TWAIN-compatible scanner
- Insert multiple documents all at once. -Drop all your files into a single directory using the Accession/Case Number in the file names and AP Easy will insert all the files in that directory into each respective case with a single menu selection.
- Print stored documents with the AP Easy Final Report. -It’s as simple as marking a box. AP Easy will print any document marked to be printed with the Case Report each time you print the Case Report.
- From special stains to deeper cuts, it’s as simple as selecting a request from a list.
- User maintained library of requests. -Requests can be categorized for easy lookup. -CPT Codes can be directly associated with a request for auto-coding.
- Requests appear in a fully filterable list for easy access by Histology staff. -Filter the list by date, pathologist who requested, request, status (Complete or Pending), and Case Number. -Print slide labels for the request.
Slide/Bottle Label Printing
- Print slide labels directly from AP Easy. -allows for printing of labels for blocks AND levels.
Consolidated Existing Patient Check
- Patient check is now done without requiring multiple screens.
- Patient record checked against case records when modifying or deleting a patient record to help prevent errant removal or modification of an existing patient.
Macros (Canned Text) Support
- Fully user controlled macro capabilities.
- Users can add, remove, modify macros for use when entering case data. -user can specify a specific field to use a macro in or for use in any field.
- Support for multiple specimen macros. -populate multiple specimens by inserting a single macro on the case. -For example, you can populate all parts of a Prostate report with one button button click or keystroke.
- Support for linking macros together for one click insertion of multiple macros. -Macros of any type can be linked together. -For example, you can link site, procedure, gross description, and CPT codes together to auto-populate those fields with standard, canned text with a SINGLE button click or keystroke.
- Extremely powerful searching capabilities are built into the Advanced Search
- Query any field that you enter information into, such as Diagnosis, Date of Report, Date of Biopsy, or Referring Physician.
Filter As You Type
- See possible matches as you type. -When filtering case list and libraries (i.e., Patients, Physicians, Macros, etc.), entering patient, physician(s), and macros on any case.
Print to PDF
- Print any report directly to a secured and encrypted PDF. Useful for storing PDF copies of reports on a server for backup, attaching a report to a secure email, or delivering a report to be incorporated into your client’s EMR/EHR.
WYSIWYG Printing of Final Reports
- What you see when viewing a report on a screen is exactly what you get when the report is printed.
Calendar Based Date Entry
- All dates can be chosen from a pop-up calendar. – Eliminates data-entry errors.
Improved User Interface/Navigation
- Icon based buttons for visual representation
- Tooltip system – Pass the mouse over an icon and a tip will appear explaining the button’s intended use.
- Multiple window user interface
- Administrator controlled list of fields that are required to have information entered before a case can be signed out.
- User will be informed at sign-out if a case is missing information.
- If the user chooses to fix the missing information, a list of fields missing information will appear.
Audit TrailLog activity from simple access of a case to field modification, sign out, and viewing of reports.
- Each log entry includes who did what and when.
- Some examples of activity that is logged: -User Log-in and Log-out of AP Easy -Modification of Case Creation, Patient Demographics, and Diagnosis -Accessing and Signing Out of Cases -Viewing/Printing of Final Reports
- If there is activity that AP Easy doesn’t log, out-of-the-box, that you want logged, we are happy to add it for you.
AP Easy Software Solutions Add-Ons Autofax Web Reporting E-Mail Report Delivery Interfaces Online Order Entry
General Data Healthcare (32)
Justrite (26)Flammable safety cabinets are designed to store flammable liquids, corrosives, pesticides and other hazardous materials. Safety cabinets offer safe, dependable flammable liquid storage and are protection-designed to meet fire codes and safety regulations. Safely store flammable liquids in fire resistant flammable safety cabinets to reduce the risk of a damaging fire in your workplace. All safety cabinets are OSHA compliant and meet NFPA Code 30, and most are independently fire tested and approved by FM Global.
Mikroscan (1)Expand the reach of your pathology services with an affordable live telepathology and whole-slide imaging system. You save time and money compared to traditional glass slide review and high-throughput scanners. Mikroscan has the experience and expertise to bring you the functionality you need most. The Mikroscan SL5 live telepathology and whole-slide imaging system addresses common challenges in pathology, from cytology and frozen section consultations to biomarker analysis and resident education.
Quincy Labs (10)
Thermo Scientific (12)
Thermo Shandon (17)