Thermo Microm HM 430 Sliding Microtome
The Thermo Microm HM 430 sliding microtome is designed to section paraffin and frozen sections in biological, botanical, and materials science applications. The long sledge offers new application ranges in histology, pathology, research, and industry.
The Thermo Microm HM 430 sliding microtome ensures fast, comfortable, and non-tiring operation with the automatic or manual fine sectioning abilities.
You can easily access the operating elements and the selection between manual and automatic feed by simply turning one knob. Changing the angle of the handle allows the operator to adjust it to their individual posture.
The Thermo Microm HM 430 sliding microtome sectioning range is 1 to 60 µm and maximum specimen size is 80 x 60mm.
– a knife holder with integrated, movable knife guard
– knife carrier that glides along a maintenance-free precision cross-roller bearing system
– specimen fine orientation on X/Y-axes
– ergonomic handle for moving knife carrier
– horizontal knife movement length selected in accordance with the size of the specimen to activate the automatic specimen advance
– easily removable section waste tray is integrated below the specimen holder
Stable distortion-free basic construction with zero-backlash and maintenance-free cross roller bearings
Enclosed housing with protected interior feed mechanism
Automatic and manual feed from 0 to 60 µm
Automatic feed via turning knob can be selected
Feed position can be selected via clamping lever
Section thickness range is from 1 to 60 µm
Section thickness feed:
-from 0 to 10 µm in 1 µm increments
-up to 20 µm in 2 µm increments
-up to 60 µm in 5 µm increments
Total specimen stroke: 40 mm
Sledge travel: 190 mm Max
Specimen orientation via coaxial one-hand adjustment
Quick change system of the specimen clamping
Co-axial knife angle adjustment without having to open the knife clamping
Integrated knife guard
Standard specimen clamp (715480) available separately.