Sakura VIP 5 Tissue Processor
The Sakura VIP 5 Tissue Processor is designed for fast, streamlined operation. The Sakura VIP 5 Tissue Processor offers easy-to-use software that enables users to manage reagents, rename solutions and programs, and define cleaning cycles according to their needs. The VIP 5 automatically processes reagent transfer, continuous mixing, and bottle connection check to ensure flawless and efficient processing.
The Sakura VIP 5 Tissue Processor is flexible, allowing easy addition of cassettes, even during processing. It provides complete information at a glance through a full-text display, and facilitates reagent management through cassette counter and reagent usage counter features. Additionally, the VIP 5 cleans paraffin by degassing the oven, ensuring sanitized paraffin without the need for additional retort cleaning cycles.
Features and Benefits:
- Up to twenty different processing programs enable preparation of all tissue sample types
- User-defined selection of 150 or 300 cassette capacity
- Create your own reagent and program names
- Solution management software
- Full-text display reveals complete information at a glance and is user-freindly
- Unique automatic reagent transfer during the processing run
- Unique continuous mixing for more efficient processing
- Self-calculating delay mode coordinates completion of processing to enhance workflow
- Cassette counter and reagent usages counter facilitate reagent management
- User-defined cleaning cycles
- Ample stainless steel work surface
- Built-in printer interface (printer optional)
- Automatic bottle connection check
- External drain and fill
- Adjustable alarm tone and volume
- Two levels of passwords to ensure instrument and information security
The basket design allows upright placement of cassette specimens and fits all standard embedding consoles for optimal convenience.